-
February 8th, 2003, 02:31 AM
#421
Inactive Member
-
February 8th, 2003, 09:15 AM
#422
Inactive Member
^_^ Time to kick some names and take some ass...
-
February 26th, 2003, 02:56 AM
#423
Inactive Member
-
February 26th, 2003, 08:03 AM
#424
Inactive Member
-
February 28th, 2003, 01:48 AM
#425
Inactive Member
He is going to kick Cav's name on a piece of paper then grab Cav's ass... I think...
Hey Psycho, do you have MSN or AIM or any Messenger Program? (PM me I might forget to check the topic)
-
March 1st, 2003, 08:57 PM
#426
Inactive Member
I wonder, should i quit MoN? I never have time to play it. Canti could leave without causing a problem.
-
March 3rd, 2003, 10:44 AM
#427
Inactive Member
I don't know, i can play with DR in the mornings because he gets up soon, maybe that you could connect to Granaboard... say at 2 PM or around? (where do you live in UK? there is almost no Hour difference between Spain and UK.)
-
March 3rd, 2003, 09:27 PM
#428
Inactive Member
I'm still in school at 2 PM. And i normally can't get online till 6 PM as my Dad uses the line for business. Last problem is that i'm getting busier with some major exams coming. I don't think i even have time for it anymore.
-
March 4th, 2003, 07:53 AM
#429
Inactive Member
Too bad... i guess you may quit. Anyway, we haven't been playing lately too much either...
-
March 5th, 2003, 01:31 AM
#430
Inactive Member
yeah, no problem.
We havent been doing it too much due to real life being a bastard and nudging its way in on me constantly :-P
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks